Every biker I know hates this place for their assholitude, so it was funny to read about ‘em in this week’s Time Out. Funny that the rest of the list is Time Warner, Kinkos, and the US Postal Service.
The ConEd Awards for Bad Service…
Bike shopping? Apparently the staff at this Brooklyn store was trained at the Rikers Island Finishing School: At least one TONY staffer found a special animosity for women who dare to ask specific questions.
They got the high-end goods, that’s for sure. Drill down for unsubstantiated claims of alleged douchbaggery on the Park Slope Message Boards
Subscribe by Email
- I Wore a 40 lb Tunic Made Entirely of Jewelry-spun11 on Dirty Yellow Water in South Slope
- your dress is the focal point of the wedding party attire6 on Park Slope Entrepreneur Asks “What’d You Buy Today?” with Personal Finance Site, The Birdy
- managed service providers on Chinese Restaurant Website Defaced by Saudi With Anti-Israel Agenda
- Roxann Lua on Park Slope Now Has a Barbecue District: Reno Provisions and Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
- norma alicea on LGBT in Park Slope: Top Lesbian and Gay Bars and Meetups