Park Slope’s only full-fledged barbecue restaurant, Fort Reno Provisions, could open as soon as this coming weekend, reports suggest. Pictured is a test run of Fort Reno’s new smoke pit.
Partners in the restaurant are Anthony Laudato, Lia Forman, and Jacques Gautier of Palo Santo. “Anything Gautier touches turns to edible gold,” one fan said in a recommendation on the Fort Reno Provisions Facebook page.
Check out their wall photos for another visually delectable test run: Pork spare ribs, bourbon bbq sauce, slow cooked collards, and buttermilk biscuits. And they plan to do cocktails in a big way; check them out at Edible Brooklyn’s upcoming cocktail event.
Subscribe by Email
- I Wore a 40 lb Tunic Made Entirely of Jewelry-spun11 on Dirty Yellow Water in South Slope
- your dress is the focal point of the wedding party attire6 on Park Slope Entrepreneur Asks “What’d You Buy Today?” with Personal Finance Site, The Birdy
- managed service providers on Chinese Restaurant Website Defaced by Saudi With Anti-Israel Agenda
- Roxann Lua on Park Slope Now Has a Barbecue District: Reno Provisions and Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
- norma alicea on LGBT in Park Slope: Top Lesbian and Gay Bars and Meetups