So the Tea Lounge in Park Slope, a hangout where breast-feeding is a common site, has been censoring some artwork depicting nipples. They used canvas strips to cover the nipples, apparently due to concern and/or complaints that the art was inappropriate for children coming into the cafe.
Some customers were “puzzled and occasionally [...]
Subscribe by Email
- I Wore a 40 lb Tunic Made Entirely of Jewelry-spun11 on Dirty Yellow Water in South Slope
- your dress is the focal point of the wedding party attire6 on Park Slope Entrepreneur Asks “What’d You Buy Today?” with Personal Finance Site, The Birdy
- managed service providers on Chinese Restaurant Website Defaced by Saudi With Anti-Israel Agenda
- Roxann Lua on Park Slope Now Has a Barbecue District: Reno Provisions and Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
- norma alicea on LGBT in Park Slope: Top Lesbian and Gay Bars and Meetups