The conditions in the building at 341 5th Avenue, between 4th and 5th streets, a building owned by Sonia Santos, are horrible. Mountains of garbage. Heat and hot water out for days at a time regularly. Hallways filthy. Leaks. Roaches. Rodents. You name it, they’ve got it! I am NOT exaggerating! And on top of all that… constant harrassment and threats from Sonia Santos and her associates. All these conditions also apply to the basement where the food for the Drama Cafe is stored. You should definitely not rent from this landlord if you are looking. And I would think twice before eating in the Drama Cafe, even putting aside the fact that you would be giving your money to a slumlord. There is at least one other building owned by Sonia Santos, at 451 State Street, and conditions there are the same.
I’ve started a blog (Sonia Santos Bad Landlord) to pool the resources of all of those who have suffered or are suffering under this landlord. The tenants at 341 5th avenue are already working together, and also working together with former tenants who are facing court dates because they chose to break their leases and move rather than suffer any longer. If you are familiar with this landlord, please comment, communicate & vent. Also feel free to e-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org), so that we can all share information and stop this woman from making peoples lives hell.
Subscribe by Email
- I Wore a 40 lb Tunic Made Entirely of Jewelry-spun11 on Dirty Yellow Water in South Slope
- your dress is the focal point of the wedding party attire6 on Park Slope Entrepreneur Asks “What’d You Buy Today?” with Personal Finance Site, The Birdy
- managed service providers on Chinese Restaurant Website Defaced by Saudi With Anti-Israel Agenda
- Roxann Lua on Park Slope Now Has a Barbecue District: Reno Provisions and Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
- norma alicea on LGBT in Park Slope: Top Lesbian and Gay Bars and Meetups