Some criminals are dumber than others. A woman was mugged in the middle of the day while getting her keys out to go into her home. The guy approached her with a knife, took her belongings and sped off in a van. The woman had the presence of mind to take down the thief’s license plate and vehicle description. Shortly after, a delivery guy walked by and the woman was able to use his phone to call the police. They caught they guy about 20 minutes later! A Brooklynian.com member reported the “cops said those kinds of robberies usually came in spurts.” A good way to protect yourself financially is to carry only what you need that day. This way if you are mugged you won’t lose everything.
Subscribe by Email
- I Wore a 40 lb Tunic Made Entirely of Jewelry-spun11 on Dirty Yellow Water in South Slope
- your dress is the focal point of the wedding party attire6 on Park Slope Entrepreneur Asks “What’d You Buy Today?” with Personal Finance Site, The Birdy
- managed service providers on Chinese Restaurant Website Defaced by Saudi With Anti-Israel Agenda
- Roxann Lua on Park Slope Now Has a Barbecue District: Reno Provisions and Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
- norma alicea on LGBT in Park Slope: Top Lesbian and Gay Bars and Meetups