Neighbors Helping Neighbors cordially invites you to our First Annual Benefit Bash at Union Hall!
Neighbors Helping Neighbors is a non-profit organization located in Sunset Park. Through our Homeownership and Tenant Programs, we educate first-time homebuyers, engage in tenant advocacy, educate the community about predatory lending, and counsel to prevent foreclosures. To support this good work, we are holding:
In addition to learning more about our important work, guests will enjoy:
- o Union Hall, with its couches, fireplaces, and bocce courts, closed off to the public until 9:00pm!
- o Complimentary beer, wine, hors d’oeuvres!
- o A great silent auction with cool items like a new mountain bike, two nights at the Bellagio in Vegas, Liz Claiborne packages, and a week in a lakeside cottage in Maine! Get some impressive items at great prices, with all proceeds going to charity! Check out some of the fabulous items here!
- o Performances by three talented artists/bands:
- o Tracy Bonham, who has performed and toured with The Blue Man Group and whose Grammy nominated debut album The Burdens of Being Upright went Gold.
- o One Ring Zero, who The Boston Globe writes “have not only embraced their ‘lit rock’ reputation but seem primed to become the movement’s indisputable kings.”
o Takka Takka, designated ‘a band on the edge’ by Rolling Stone, and called ‘a reason to love New York’ by New York Magazine.
Please feel free to forward this to friends and neighbors!