Photo: New York Street Food
About a week ago I ordered a “wideband” internet upgrade from TWC. Yesterday, at two minutes before the end of the three-hour window they gave me for installation, the installer arrived. It took about half an hour of back and forth between the installer (who is not a TWC employee) and a TWC level 3 tech to get the new 30 mbps modem up and running.
It is blistering fast, between 2 to 3 times faster than my previous download speeds, and at least 10 times faster on uploads. The upgrade costs $20 per month over the regular Roadrunner service, plus a $20 installation fee.
At my request, the installer also swapped out my cable box, without charge. He was very pleasant and quite competent.
All of the phone, cable and satellite companies take a lot of grief from unhappy customers, so I thought I’d express my satisfaction (at least momentarily).
Subscribe by Email
- I Wore a 40 lb Tunic Made Entirely of Jewelry-spun11 on Dirty Yellow Water in South Slope
- your dress is the focal point of the wedding party attire6 on Park Slope Entrepreneur Asks “What’d You Buy Today?” with Personal Finance Site, The Birdy
- managed service providers on Chinese Restaurant Website Defaced by Saudi With Anti-Israel Agenda
- Roxann Lua on Park Slope Now Has a Barbecue District: Reno Provisions and Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
- norma alicea on LGBT in Park Slope: Top Lesbian and Gay Bars and Meetups