How quickly things change. Earlier this week, Reno Provisions was going to be Park Slope’s first full-fledged barbecue joint. Now, Eater NY reports that the New York chain Dinosaur Bar-B-Que is moving in on the same block as Reno Provisions.
Dinosaur, which you may have seen on Food Network or Travel Channel already, won #1 BBQ on Good Morning America, and they even have their own cookbook: Dinosaur Bar-B-Que: An American Roadhouse.
Subscribe by Email
- I Wore a 40 lb Tunic Made Entirely of Jewelry-spun11 on Dirty Yellow Water in South Slope
- your dress is the focal point of the wedding party attire6 on Park Slope Entrepreneur Asks “What’d You Buy Today?” with Personal Finance Site, The Birdy
- managed service providers on Chinese Restaurant Website Defaced by Saudi With Anti-Israel Agenda
- Roxann Lua on Park Slope Now Has a Barbecue District: Reno Provisions and Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
- norma alicea on LGBT in Park Slope: Top Lesbian and Gay Bars and Meetups