This six-bedroom, limestone-fronted townhouse, built in 1909 by E. Carlson, is on the market for $4 million. That beats the $3.75 million asking price for the Park Slope townhouse put on the market by J. Crew creative director Jenna Lyons. Compared with Lyons’ townhouse, this townhouse is one block closer to Prospect Park, and right around the corner from John Jay High School. In addition to six bedrooms, it’s got 3.5 baths, a 20-foot front, and an adaptable floor plan, according to Curbed. Thanks to an extensive renovation, there’s central air and a large media room in the basement, renovated kitchen, and two terraces.
Check out the photo gallery and floor plan: A Classy Park Slope Townhouse Sure to Spark Controversy – On the Market – Curbed NY.
Subscribe by Email
- I Wore a 40 lb Tunic Made Entirely of Jewelry-spun11 on Dirty Yellow Water in South Slope
- your dress is the focal point of the wedding party attire6 on Park Slope Entrepreneur Asks “What’d You Buy Today?” with Personal Finance Site, The Birdy
- managed service providers on Chinese Restaurant Website Defaced by Saudi With Anti-Israel Agenda
- Roxann Lua on Park Slope Now Has a Barbecue District: Reno Provisions and Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
- norma alicea on LGBT in Park Slope: Top Lesbian and Gay Bars and Meetups